Sunday, July 3, 2011

Orchard Credit Card...Hot or Not?

I was surprised by the number of daily searches carried out for the Orchard Credit Card so I let curiosity get the better of me and I researched the cards myself to see what was drawing in the crowd.

I'll admit, I was a bit disappointed by the results, I thought I would be wowed by a great offer, but no, not the case.

Orchard Credit Card Sign In

Let's see what's offered by the Orchard Credit Card which is issued by HSBC Bank.

There are two ways you can get your hands on an Orchard Credit Card. Firstly you can respond to the pre-approved email or mail offer which was sent to you, or alternatively, you can apply without any offer by visiting the company website or linking to the specific cards.

When you are applying without the pre-approved offer, you can choose from four choices :

o Orchard Bank Prime Platinum MasterCard with a 15.99% APR

o Orchard Bank Platinum MasterCard with a 8.90% - 18.90% APR

o Orchard Bank Gold MasterCard with a 8.90% - 18.90% APR

o Orchard Bank Secured MasterCard with a 8.90% - 14.90% APR

The card you qualify for would depend on your credit history and rating, and while the first Orchard credit card does not carry an annual fee you're not so fortunate with the last three. They carry annual fees ranging from to .

So What Are The Benefits of the Orchard Bank Credit Cards?

They aren't that fabulous to be honest, but they are not the worst I've seen either. Have a look and see for yourself.

o You have a choice in the actual card design.

o The website states your card is customized to your needs, but I could not work out what they meant as no specific information on the website talks about how this is done.

o Online account management is available so you can update your personal information and view your statements online.

o Access to the Identity Insurance Plan, which offers enhanced protection.

There isn't much that is outstanding about this card. The features are pretty standard for cards of this type. I am still not quite sure why it is so popular, but it seems to be a sought after card, maybe I'm just missing something.

Anyway, this is as exciting as it gets for this card. The website has enough information for you to make an informed decision, which is always a plus.

As with most things, be sure the shop around and compare various credit card offers before making a final decision.

Orchard Credit Card...Hot or Not?

No comments:

Post a Comment